Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s degree from the Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banking and Stock Exchange (it's a must);
• Previous experience in other financial area will be considerate a plus;
• Fluent in English.
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Center, being involved in activities of non-life actuarial projects team such as:
• Projects in the actuarial area, such as transition from the current IFRS 4 standard to IFRS 17;
• Delivery of optimization, automatization and reporting projects towards the company operating entities;
• Understanding and manipulating data and tools related to assigned projects;
• Participating in the calculation of actuarial non-life KPIs during the assigned actuarial closing processes;
• Assisting in the creation, development, maintenance and documentation of actuarial tools
• Creating test cases, performing and documenting the respective tests for various actuarial tools;
• Applying actuarial best practices and guidelines.
• Very good attention to details;
• Good communication skills;
• Client orientation;
• Team player;
• Ability to work in an international environment;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Ability/willingness to travel abroad if require.
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
• Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
• All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
• German Language - Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
• WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts;
• Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7;
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks.