New Product Launch Manager FF UX - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Responsible for project management activities related to implementation of new projects into production. All activities are done in close collaboration with his team from development, quality assurance, manufacturing and support departments;
* Planning, implementation and optimization of manufacturing methods (technology);
* Planning and ordering of production equipment in cooperation with the Industrial Engineering and Purchasing departments;
* Creation of manufacturing related documents (e.g. manufacturing plans, instructions, SAP planning);
* Preparation of shop floor layouts in collaboration with the Continuous Improvement department;
* Close tracking and improvement of the economical efficiency of the product during its life cycle
* Technical University degree;
* Experience in PCB production - highly appreciated;
* Specialized technical knowledge about the production of electronic components in the field of automotive engineering - appreciated;
* Knowledge of project management highly appreciated;
* Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan;
* Knowledge of SAP;
* English is mandatory;
* German is a plus.