ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a technical engineering field;
• Working experience in technical piloting on a Charge d'Affaires, Pilot Fonction Elementaire or Lider Inginerie position;
• Knowledge of CATIA V5 program;
• Good knowledge of English, (French would be a plus);
• Good communication/leading skills.
A typical day might include the following:
• Piloting the realization of the conception of the parts from its perimeter (bodywork, architecture, interior-exterior plastic components);
• Dealing with the requested changes and the quality of deliverables: technical solutions, LUP, planning, ANPQP;
• Providing an interface with auto parts manufacturers to obtain a product that conforms in terms of quality/cost;
• Ensuring good collaboration with engineering, design, and validation teams, logistics, quality, etc.;
• Contributing to the feasibility process of applying the product/process concept;
• Contributing to quality - cost - planning objectives;
• Respecting deadlines;
• Assuring customer interface.