Account Manager_Targu Mures_Harghita
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What you need is:
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (ideal structural engineering)
and business savvy
• Technical mindset and understanding of dynamics in construction business, especially in building construction segment
• Technical mindset and understanding of dynamics in construction industry
• Strong analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills
• Commitment, courage and competitive drive
• A thirst to learn and challenge yourself
• Ability to work with a multi-level approach and to communicate effectively with all organizational levels
• Flexibility to travel, Medium in English and computer skills
Driving license, category B is mandatory!
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life ‘field ride’ to give you a feel for the job and the caliber of our people.
What does the role involve?
As an account manager, you’ll be out and about visiting our customers, wherever they’re busy working, to find out how we can help them. You could find yourself on construction sites or in offices and warehouses.
Ours is a model of professional consultative selling, and it’s a really hands-on job. It means rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry, while selling our state-of-the-art software along with all the services and after-care that come with the Hilti name. Far from traditional cold calling, it’s about nurturing relationships with warm and responsive customers, and helping them find the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs.
Why should you apply?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including your own car full of tools and one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own diary while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers, and these might be trades experts, project managers or company leaders. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Day to day, you’ll report to your area sales manager, who will also be there to help you manage your career.