Configuration Manager for UX (TM)
As Configuration Manager for the User Experience department your main activities include:
* Definition of the CM System.
* Support of the Tool Managers in the project specific tool set-up.
* Creation of the Configuration Management Plan (CMP).
* Setting up of the necessary structures on discipline and System level in the Data Management Systems.
* Provide accessibility of the project data stored in the defined CM Sub Systems by all people involved in the project. (User rights management).
* Provide the baseline list to ensure the consistent and version dependent storage (backup and archiving) of created/used artefacts.
* Create and maintain the Configuration Item List.
* Supports the users in the Infrastructure, including storage concept (file location).
* Supports the users within the configuration management strategy.
* Supports the projects in assessments / audits.
* Is responsible for CM reporting.
* Supports Data Management Systems (e.g. IMS MKS), Change Management Systems (e.g. 4Pep), Task Management Systems (e.g. Jira), Access rights Management, Information security.
* Knowledge of the product portfolio would be a plus
* Process experience on Change, Versioning and Requirements Management (CMMi, ASpice)
* Tool know how for Data-, Change- and Task Management
* Database technologies
* Network (LAN/WAN) knowledge
* PC knowledge
* Planning and Organization
* Documentation skills
* Communication skills
* Good language skills (English)
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services