Azure DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Azure DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the development and implementation of automated tools for code releases, software and infrastructure deployments, and continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD).
Refinitiv/LSEG is seeking an Azure DevOps Engineer to join a development team in supporting a major cloud solution in the Quant and Feeds space. This role will work closely, with the development and operations teams in building and supporting automation tools.
- Working with remote teams across different time zones in the US, Europe and Asia.
- Coordinate with the development teams in the product design, development, deployment and support of the QAD/QAC product.
- Design, develop and deploy automation tools that reduce risks and support the establishes infrastructure and adhere to the Enterprise guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with the development and operations teams to ensure the applications are deployed and monitored to support the necessary system security, reliability, resiliency and scalability required.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and best practices for Azure applications.
- Work within a multi-functional agile team; adhering to company standards and established software process methodology.
- Experience with building and Support Automation tools in Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with building CI/CD automation tools (e.g. Concourse CI).
- Experience with infrastructure deployment tools, such as Terraform.
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development. Experience with process/functional requirement definition methods, use case development, process flow diagrams, etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience delivering financial industry solutions.
- Development Manager
- Scrum Master and members of the Scrum Team
- Product Owner and other business stakeholders.
- Technical and Application Support teams
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.