Finance Reporting and Process Optimization Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Finance Reporting and Process Optimization Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who would like to further develop your technical and analytical skills in the finance field. As Reporting and Process Optimization Analyst, you will design/ redesign, implement and maintain tools and systems with the purpose of improving process stability, efficiency, standardization, and control.
As an Analyst, you will also develop the reporting and internal process controls frameworks for newly transitioned or current financial processes across FSSC.
You will act as liaison agent between the Finance departments and the inter-dependent internal parties, ensuring that processes meet their needs and requirements. You will be responsible to ensure adequate training on new processes and promote knowledge management best practices, both on processes and systems, including developing all process-specific documentation.
As Reporting and Process Optimization Analyst, you will report to the Reporting and Process Excellence Lead.
- Perform data analysis and develop a reporting system to meet process performance requirements
- Create data dashboards, develop metrics analysis and provide relevant reports to stakeholders
- Identify and formulate solutions to improve existing tools and increase operational efficiency:
- Analyze and gather documentation on current business processes and workflows
- Estimate level of process complexity and potential benefits, in order to accurately prioritize individual initiatives;
- Explore and recommend new solutions or technological tools (Excel macros/ Power Queries, RPA, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate etc.)
- Analyze and document future opportunities for the processes;
- Support stakeholders through the change process by applying change management practices.
- Lead implementation activities (including planning, design, analysis, integration testing) and provide post-implementation support to stakeholders;
- Develop and provide training to end-users - workshops, lessons learned sessions and refresher programs related to the systems and tools implemented and used across the Finance function.
- Follow up on all projects/ initiatives, identify risks and obstacles to meet deadlines, as well as propose corrective measures; Prepare and present project progress reports;
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities and process and/ or systems and tools standardization;
- Collaborate with the Reporting and Internal Control Analysts to develop and optimize the reporting and internal process controls framework in accordance with the current processes and technologies
- University degree in Finance or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in Finance and/ or IT
- Demonstrated data analytics and reporting development experience
- Expertise in process design and process optimization
- Expertise and demonstrated knowledge in process improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen is a plus
- Expertise and demonstrated knowledge of finance-related processes
- Strong knowledge of analysis and reporting tools
- Experience with Oracle ERP / Hyperion / SAP Business Objects or other ERP/ EPM/ BI
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Visio) and SharePoint; Office 365 is a plus
- Strong knowledge in Power Bi and Power Automate/ Nintex forms and workflows
- Knowledge regarding AgilePoint platforms is a plus
- Proficiency in English (French is a plus)
- CBAP Certification is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and facilitation skills within a culturally diverse multi-location work environment
- Ability to work well independently and within a team, resourceful and rigorous
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with various stakeholders
- Ability to work agile, with tight deadlines
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques.
- Remote work
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Easter and Christmas bonuses
- Performance bonus
- Free French language classes
- Employees Wellness Program
- Additional paid sick days per year without requiring a medical certificate
- Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
- Team activities, virtual team-building events, Fun@Work
- Open and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working schedule – organized in 2 shifts (Monday to Friday): 9:00-18:00 & 10:00-19:00* (*6 mandatory days per month)