Unilever Future Leaders Programme - Marketing & Sales
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Unilever active.
Vezi toate job-urile Unilever Future Leaders Programme - Marketing & Sales active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. Over three years you’ll cover up to five or six placements that might include international assignment as well in one of our European offices.
You could be the Perfect Candidate, if you are:
• Graduate in Bachelor / Master Degree (not longer than 3 years after graduation)
• Fluently communicating in English and in Romanian
• Having some job experience (e.g. gained during internships)
• Having good level of analytical skills
• Customer and consumer oriented
• Goal-oriented, but also flexible and open for changes
• Enthusiastic, proactive and creative
• Passionate for growth
• Ready to start your journey at the beginning of September 2022.
Real tasks from the first day
On the Marketing & Sales programme you'll get to undertake placements in both Marketing and Customer Development (Sales). In Marketing you’ll be working on popular brands (like Dove, Ben & Jerry’s, Knorr, Domestos). You will be constantly deepening the already expert knowledge of these brands and the people who use them. You’ll use this level of insight to help developing strategies on an international level and then translating these strategies into local market contexts. Working with both global and local teams, you can plan and execute marketing campaigns and gain experience in brand building.
In Customer Development you’ll build partnerships with a wide range of our customers, which can include: supermarkets, convenience stores, drug stores, discounters, online retailers, or even ice cream parlours. This will help us reach our target markets, which could mean working together to maximise a new product launch, recommending the right range of products or negotiating an annual business plan. You can even gain experience in NRM (Net Revenue Management), Field Sales and Customer marketing.
As part of your personalized rotation plan, you can even gain experience besides your current position, in different workstreams: you can join join our less-plastic team or to any other extra/flexible project where you can get to know other business areas and create extra added value.
You will also need to be flexible about where you are based during your time on the scheme as your rotations could be based at different business units across Europe/Eastern Europe.
Rewards & Benefits
• Learning opportunities
• Networking and training opportunities with regional UFL program members
• Mentor from senior leadership team
• Competitive salary, cafeteria, laptop, mobile phone
• An annual bonus based on personal and business performance
• Discount at employee shop
• Healthcare program including e.g. possibility for massage, health screenings and sport classes in the office
• We offer you a permanent contract as this Programme is just the beginning of your Unilever journey
• Home office opportunity