Customer Care Representative with English and French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or Polish
Established in June 2021, Huawei Digital Power Technologies Co., Ltd. (Huawei Digital Power for short) is a leading global provider of digital power products and solutions.
We are committed to integrating digital and power electronics technologies, developing clean power, and enabling digitalization to drive energy revolution for a better place, greener future.
Huawei Digital Power offers leading Smart PV solutions harnessing more than 30 years of expertise in digital information technology. By integrating AI and Cloud, Huawei further incorporates many latest ICT technologies with PV for optimal power generation, thus making the solar power plant to be Highly Efficient, Safe & Reliable with Smart O&M and Grid Supporting capabilities and builds the foundation for solar to become the main energy source. Huawei will continue to innovate and enable renewable energy to empower each individual, home, and organization.
Huawei Digital Power Romania offers multi-language support in different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Turkish, Dutch, and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems.
We are looking for a motivated candidate to join us as a: Customer Care Representative
- Fluency in English
- Any of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or Polish
- Customer focused and good communication skills
- Strong and motivated
- CCR agents receive various technical requests from the customers through different channels (phone, mail or website). The main process for a CCR implies: creating the problem ticket, dispatching the problem ticket to corresponding engineer (team) based on product line and network element type.
- The CCR must also ensure that cases are raised within SLA time, and that entitlement check is performed. In case of emergency cases, he/she will contact TAC/local support engineers and notify them about the incident.
- Acting as a technical point of contact between the engineering team, customers and partners.
- Motivational salary package
- Performance bonus, multiple incentive bonus
- Language bonus (for Dutch and Polish)
- Meal vouchers
- Gym discounts
- Private Medical Insurance
- Paid 4 hours leave per month
- Life time learning environment and tools
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Digital Power Romania will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes.
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.