Intellectual Property Paralegal (TM)
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
* Support the Patent Professional and/or Patent Counsel and take care of formal issues related to Intellectual Property subjects.
* Is responsible of register the invention disclosure in the administration system.
* Is responsible of implementing new inventors/changed data of the inventor in the administration system.
* Is responsible of informing other Intellectual Property departments about new invention disclosure (until all IDs are handled within Romania).
* Is responsible of informing local patent responsible about registration.
* Contributes in keeping track of deadlines and taking care of relevant deadlines.
* Contributes in handling of acceptance process including paying of incentive / release process.
* Participates in the process of out-farming.
* Contributes in drawing the process (order formal drawings if necessary).
* Contributes in continuous checking of the central mailbox and taking care of the incoming mail and forwarding of the email to the responsible person/implement into IPMS by taking care of setting a deadline if necessary.
* Contributes with communicating with the inventors and replying to formal letters of the Patent Offices/outside counsels.
* Contributes in taking care of regular mail and scan them to implement them into IPMS/set deadlines by using the correct correspondence type.
* University degree in Administration, Law or related fields.
* Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team, in a corporate environment.
* Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
* Intercultural experience is not needed but intercultural competence is preferred.
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking.
* German not mandatory, but it would be appreciated.
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).