Lead Design Engineer – Plastics
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RIAN & Partners active
View all jobs Lead Design Engineer – Plastics active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We are RIAN & Partners, a 100% Romanian concept – recruitment agency and we provide specialized human resources management services within the industrial field.
Our goal is clear and simple: to improve every recruitment and organizational development processes. We support ambitious businesses to find the proper human capital for their development plans. We offer guidance to dynamic candidates in order to find their dream job.
• Bachelor diploma in technical field;
• Advanced knowledge of CATIA V5 (Generative Shape Design, Assembly, Sheet Metal)
• English (advanced) and/or French (medium);
• Excellent time management skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Able to cope with demanding deadlines.
• Ensures the parts design, specification and industrialization;
• Carries out his/ her activity according to the quality objectives, costs, deadlines, project standards;
• Applies the standards, procedures and operational processes to enable the delegated activity to be exercised;
• Implements the changes within his/ her responsibility perimeter;
• Manages the projects numerical model within his/ her perimeter of responsibility;
• Responsible for drawing the 2D plans, the calculation files;
• Participate in tracking the validation plan;
• Proposes and capitalizes technical solutions;
• Checks the conformity of the parts in accordance with the product / process terms, at each project milestone;
• Guarantees the implementation of the technical specifications.