Plant_IT Operations Engineer_Sibiu_IT
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
* Process optimization - In cooperation with the various central and local departments you analyze and improve existing processes and are also the point of contact for our system administrators. Develop specific procedures and concepts that can be used to improve existing internal processes.
* Provides assistance as the HelpDesk and Desktop Support for all users from organization;
* Provides Technical support and Incident Management either on-site or remotely;
* Analyze workflows within and across all departments to determine how the entire company can work better together.
* Performs daily backup operations, system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, system and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups;
* Project management - You are responsible for the implementation of projects as well as the development of solution concepts, processes, and their documentation.
* Performs on-going performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resources optimization as required and monitors system IT Security
* bachelor's degree in computer science/Information Technology or another technical university;
* min. of 5 years working experience in IT engineer.
* required Skills: Remote support, System/Network Administration/ CMS & Ticketing solution/ Cloud/ Excellent analytical thinking/ Knowledge of Project Management systems and process management methods.
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.