Product Owner for MFST Products
Interested in smart cars? Join us and turn your ideas into actions. You can drive the evolution of smart cars. Join our MFST (Multi Function Smartphone Terminal) team and together we will deliver software for MFST products inside the car for customers all over the world. Main functions are Wireless Power Charging and Near Field Communication (for usecases like engine start authorization using smartphone and Bluetooth / WiFi pairing of smartphone with vehicle).
Your daily work will be done in close cooperation with system & software requirements engineers, software architects and project application teams and our team scope is to deliver a high-quality MFST functionality. You will be responsible to coordonate an agile team to ensure project milestones are reached. We are a young and friendly team. We use Agile methodology to achive our team goals and trips to fulfill our social needs.
This is what it takes to be a successful Product Owner for MFST products:
* Experience in automotive embedded software development (minimum 5 years);
* Team management related skills (time management, result orientation, communication skills);
* Knowledge of SPI, CAN communication protocols, AUTOSAR;
* Good problem solving and debugging skills;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).