Team Assistant - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Our new colleague Team Assistant assists/helps the department members in the administrative tasks and projects.
The Team Assistant is responsible for various communication, administrative and organizational activities that ensures that the department is well organized.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Organize meetings, workshops, trainings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
* Work in close cooperation with the managers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department;
* Create/delete user accounts and Recording Hours accounts, updates corporate phone book entries, distribute salary flyers and meal tickets, help the new employees fill in the bank account documents, give access rights to different folders;
* Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
* Handle and arrange all protocol activities.
* Good English knowledge;
* Ability to work independently;
* Analytical thinking;
* Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Package. (Excel, PowerPoint);
* Strong communication skills;
* It is a plus relevant experience as Team Assistant, in organizing events;
* University Degree (e.g. Foreign Languages, Law, social science).