International Commercial Plateau Manager
VEO Worldwide is a B2B services provider, based in Europe, with 15 years of activity. In 2006, when NOZ (the European clearance leader) started its expansion within Eastern Europe and Africa, VEO quickly fell in love with its vision and agile environment, always pushing things to discover more of this amazing business of clearance and responsible economy. Hence, we've added our own dynamic culture and mindset to everything we embraced from NOZ.
We constantly search for solutions to help business owners capitalize on their unsold stocks (past collections, short expiry products, cancelled orders) and become efficient.
With all of that, VEO is consolidating its brand based on engagement, transparency, solidarity, constant improvement and competence.
The ideal candidate:
We are searching for an International Commercial Manager with excellent business and commercial experience to ensure continuity and further development of our business, leading the purchasing activities and reporting to General Committee, at group level.
The Commercial Manager responsibilities are including identifying directions and business development opportunities for the company, leading the Purchasing departments, elaborate the business plan and development plan, maintain the relationship with active clients and build new partnerships, people management, preparing budgets and reports, and ensuring maximum profitability.
We need from you:
- Excellent English (any other language skill will be a plus);
- Availability to travel and willing to relocate for medium/long periods (domestic or abroad);
- Strong previous experience in commercial area.
- Coordinating the activity for purchasing activities;
- Ensuring the tasks transfer to team members and the problem solving mindset;
- Analyzing the team results and reporting the results to the top management;
- Motivating and proposing actions to achieve the objectives/ targets set / KPI’s.
- A challenging job in which you can interact with business owners and top decision makers;
- The chance to use language skills to work internationally and meet new people;
- Daily opportunities to learn, to develop and possibility to promote;
- An activity in which you will never get bored and you will not get stuck in the routine;
- Driven and fun team-players that fight for the same goal with effervescent energy;
- International travelling opportunities to participate in fairs and to visit suppliers;
-The possibility of being an active part of the solution that gives unsold products a new life and reduces overproduction;
- Employment contract for an indefinite period;
- Intensive training experience in international trade, with our partner DARE Academy, where you will learn a lot about business and about yourself;
- Ongoing feedback and coaching;
- Attractive salary package.