Application specialist for PSS (TM)
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
* Support implementation of an engineering and product data management tool infrastructure in the Business Unit;
* Built up tool prototypes, satisfying the needs of development projects;
* Consult and support pilot projects;
* Design and Implement interfaces to other applications;
* Collect, check and record requirements from business to improve methods, tool configurations and interfaces;
* Administrate and support BU specific tool configurations.
* Academic Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or comparable;
* Experience in IT system administration and/or automotive engineering;
* Practical experience in IBM Jazz (knowledge in configuration of IBM Jazz is beneficial);
* Practical experience in PDM tools (knowledge in PTC Windchill is beneficial);
* Programming skills (preferred: Java, Eclipse, Html, OSLC, C#);
* Fluent Business English language skills (written and spoken);
* Communication skills;
* Capability to work in international and interdisciplinary teams;
* Willingness to travel;
* Eagerness to learn.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.