Analist servicii client
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
- Very good Excel knowledge (functions, vlookup, pivot table);
- Familiar with PowerPoint and Word functions;
- Advanced English;
- Analytical thinking, organised, attention to details;
- Ability to work with large amount of information;
- High working speed;
- Good communication, easily getting adapted to different tasks and environments.
- Data entry, validation and processing;
- Receive daily sales reports, manually modify each to make it compatible and upload final reports to remote folder to be further processed;
- Fill in the reports with specific Customer data;
- Provide new listing files or logistical sheets;
- Generate Customer reports (true scorecards sell-in or sell-out analysis);
- Provide files as order templates;
- Transfer all the required information into PPT.