Requirements engineer and QA specialist
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Analytical Thinking;
- Proficient in decomposing problem statement into multiple methods/functions. Should be able focus on understanding the requirements and creating test scenarios based on the requirements received from Product Owner.
- Collaborate with the development team to avoid any misunderstanding of the requirements.
- Coordinate the other Requirement Engineers activity and guide the creation of test cases to address the business requirements.
- Experience using QA specific tools: HP/ALM, Jama, Jira, Confluence.
- Testing experience with frameworks that make use of automation (Protractor, Cucumber, Gerkin, Selenium etc.).
- Previous experience working with Web Services: REST & SOAP.
- Mentor and coach new team members;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels of project team
- Prioritizes and manages time to deliver on commitments;
- English language (written & spoken)
- International experience preferred
- At least 3 years' experience as a Requirements Specialist or QA Engineer;
- Ability to troubleshoot basic application issues that may be found during testing;
- Bank-related knowledge
- Container Deployment experience (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift),
- Agile experience
- German language (written & spoken)
- Experience working in a cloud environment (GCP, Azure, AWS)
Work in the Private Bank Test Automation CoE to transform the existing manual testing process into an automated one; the testing transformation is covering all areas from delivery process to technological implementation and reskilling of existing human resources.
Reason to join us
• We offer the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment where you will work with high-level financial instruments
• We want you to be part of our success story and give you reasons to be proud of what you achieved as part of our fabulous team
• We give you the opportunity to develop yourself and evolve in your career via our fantastic technical, business-related or soft skills training
• We encourage creative thinking in our great open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
- Plan and provide appropriate testing documentation.
- Provide testing estimates.
- Act as a quality gate for the developed software.
- Support the QA team to provide high quality. Creation of unit testing at least 80% coverage.
- Agile working environment: Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Masters, Dev Team members, Backend Developers, security specialists and other groups to identify technical and functional needs.
- Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures at different time zones.