Internship SW Testing-Embedded Electrical Mobility VNI CE (TM)
What have you accomplished so far? How are you doing today? What are your plans for the future? Any blockers? Show us how Agile you are... Apply now!
With 16 years of experience in Timisoara, the Vehicle Network and Information - Central Engineering (VNI CE) business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other comfort devices in the car. In Timisoara we develop most of these products working for most of the big car manufacturers (Renault & Nissan group, VW group, Volvo, Hyundai, Honda, GM).
We are looking for a passionate SW Test Engineer to join us.
* This is what it takes to be a successful in(Position Title);
* University student in computer science, informatics or related areas;
* ANSI C knowledge: intermediate level;
* Basic knowledge of microcontrollers;
* Good logical thinking / analytical skills;
* Ability to create/understand different algorithms.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A chance for further development on several areas
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Flexible working hours for your studies;
* Employee discount for local vendors;
* Health & wellness;
* Employee events.