IT Business Analyst
This role is dedicated to those of you looking for developing their knowledge in business analytics while enhancing their experience in offering worldwide technical support to Finance internal end-users.
The IT Business Analyst role is part of the IT Application Solution Extended Team, attached to the SNC-Lavalin’s Financial Shared Service Center based in Bucharest.
While covering this position, you will be working closely with our Canadian colleagues to provide support for Finance end-users located globally: solving troubleshooting problems, system issues and responding to general inquiries related to Oracle R12 EBS ERP, Hyperion EPM, and BI Business Objects. You will also collaborate with the system providers on specific IT services.
- Handle financial support tickets / ensure resolution
- Perform root cause analysis, identify solutions and implement
- Design & document test plans for new developments or data updates
- Identify areas for business/system improvement
- Manage Service Requests to resolve application issues
- Perform setup tasks for new features in the system
- Perform certain routine responsibilities such as system configurations, integrity checks and closing modules for month-end.
- Proficiency in English (French would be a plus)
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Cybernetics / Accounting
- Experience in working with Oracle e-Business Suite R12 or other ERP / EPM and Database SQL
- Knowledge Business Intelligence systems would be a plus
Analytical | Self-driven | Deadline oriented | Multi-tasking | Team player | Curious | Good communicator
Our offer towards work-life balance
- Working Hours: 11:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday (with more flexibility outside critical monthly activities cycles)
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Team activities / Events / Fun Work
- Free French language classes
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
- Employees Wellness Program – counselling sessions, additional sick days
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- CSR & Sport activities