Finance Project Manager
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Minimum 3 years experience in project management in the financial sector;
• Experience working both in Agile and Waterfall teams;
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to organise project teams accordingly;
• Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes;
• Fluent in English;
• Proficient in MS Office (MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word).
• Single point of contact for the implementation of allocated project(s) from approval up to closing
• Responsible to define and manage the process to ensure delivery on time, in budget & scope:
• Detail main deliverables/ milestones and define project team, governance and success criteria
• Drive & monitor progress;
• Assess, manage & escalate risks;
• Raise dependencies with other projects;
• Prepare the relevant status/ reporting/ approval documentation for the relevant forums;
• Manage the key stakeholders with clear communications channels;
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects, ensure the project team mobilization towards defined outcomes and facilitate working sessions;
• Manage scope creep: active involvement in content discussions, to ensure the requirements are in scope; escalate/ flag new requirements;
• Monitor budget execution for the allocated projects and contribute to the budget.
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment