DevOps Senior Engineer
K2view is looking for DevOps Senior Engineer positions as follows:
K2view is looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps/infra team and help us architect, build and maintain security and compliance PaaS and mPaaS e(managed PaaS) solutions on the prime IaaS providers more specifically AWS, Azure & GCP clouds.
As a Senior member of the DevOps team, you’ll be working closely with R&D, QA, COE (Center of Excellence) Customers and operations team members. You will be part of the group architecting cloud-based solutions and will need to be proficient in infrastructure and platform design and management as well as application deployment automation. You will be responsible for designing, building, reviewing, testing, debugging and troubleshooting complex environments for large Enterprise customers in a talented and highly collaborative environment.
At K2View, we’re passionate about big data systems and data management platforms. We count on our DevOps team to design and build service architecture ensuring high availability, reliability, and stellar performance level to enable K2view customers to democratize their data. As we are expanding our customer deployments, we are currently looking to extend our DevOps team with talented person.
K2view is looking for a talented Senior DevOps & Infra engineer to join our DevOps/Infra team and help us to give the following services:
- Manage the DevOps/Infra tasks and priority • Handle Customer support cases related to DevOps or Infra
- Support our COE (Delivery), Pre-Sales and Innovation teams to enable them to become selfsufficient while implementing K2view products on K2view or Customers Cloud.
- Support K2view Pre-sales & Innovation teams running customer POC on K2view Cloud
- Improve K2view Cloud Architecture to run on Customer Clouds and K2view Cloud
- Building, implementation & maintenance of complex and advanced architecture on K2view Cloud (AWS or Azure) as part of k2view journey to make K2view products accessible as PaaS
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault tolerant PaaS environments on AWS & Azure for production, dev, test ...
- Focus on designing/building/maintenance/monitoring K2view PaaS env
- Design and Review Architecture of Application components integrating with Various IaaS services such as AWS ECS, EKS and more.
- Modify existing software in AWS & Azure to improve performance.
- Passion for solving production, challenging issues.
- Promote cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve common goals.
- Examine data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
- Working closely with customers- supporting implementation and maintenance.
- MUST HAVE:
- 3+ years’ experience as DevOps with Proven experience with SaaS/PaaS application on AWS or Azure
- 2 years experience on AWS or Azure in architecture, design, development, delivery of distributed applications
- Proficient in Python, Bash, Groovy programming language and tech stacks.
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating system, networking and security concepts
- Experience building scalable infrastructure on AWS or Azure
- Experience with one or more AWS or Azure SDKs and/or CLI.
- Expertise in leveraging Automation using DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure-as-a-code (IaC) and software deployment (Terraform / Ansible / Puppet).
- Experience with Source code GIT
- Experience with building CI/CD processes.
- Hands on experience with Jenkins
- Demonstrated competency with some of the following AWS services (or equivalent on Azure): ECS, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, VPC, Route53, ELB, ALB, IAM, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, SQS, SES, Lambda.
- ADVANTAGE TO HAVE:
- Full software development lifecycle experience.
- Experience with system monitoring tools & frameworks (e.g. DataDogPrometheus, Grafana etc.)
- Nonsql database experience is a big plus mainly Cassandra
- Experience with proven ability to efficiently lead process review and manage projects is desired - advantage.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills