Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Atos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Database Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Cerinte
What do you bring with you?
• Analytical skills: DBAs must monitor the database performance and evaluate complex
information coming from a variety of sources.
• Communication skills: Most DBAs work on teams and must communicate effectively
with managers, developers, and other workers.
• Detail-oriented: Working with a database requires the administrator to have an
understanding of complex systems, and how a minor error can cause major problems.
For example, if customer credit card information gets mixed up, it can cause people to
be charged for purchases they didn’t make.
• Problem-solving skills: when problems come up, administrators must troubleshoot
them and resolve the problems
What are your tasks?
• monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to
• install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS)
• write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for
the data dictionary (metadata)
• develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
• ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
• work closely with IT project managers, database programmers and multimedia
• communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure
database integrity and security
• commission and install new applications and customize existing applications in order to
make them fit for purpose
• manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
What will you find at Atos?
We are a company passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos
offers not only a meaningful and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience,
with competitive pay and benefits packages.
We provide our employees with:
• Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging
products and technologies.
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone,
We care about our employees personal happiness through:
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for future employees
outside of the West Area;
• Extra vacation days.