Tehnician Analiza FF PSS - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* Analizeaza produsele respinse la testele ICT/Functionale sau de inspectie vizuala automata si tnregistreaza rezultatele tn baza de date interna;
* Asigura primul nivel de decizie tn cazul rebuturilor de productie;
* Furnizeaza rapoarte, tn cazul defectelor de componente, catre departamentul de calitate.
* Disponibilitate de lucra conform unui program tn schimburi;
* Studii medii tehnice;
* Interpretare scheme electronice, specificatii de test si de componente;
* Experienta tn repararea defectelor de lipire (exces, insuficienta cositor);
* Cunostinte de limba engleza la nivel mediu;
* Cunostinte de operare a calculatorului.
* Cunoasterea standardelor de calitate IPC610, IPC7711/7721;
* Cunosterea proceselor de productie.