Hardware Engineer (Inertial Sensors) - PSS - TM
Main responsibility is to design for embedded systems and development (INS - Inertial Sensors) in a predefined time and quality level to fulfill the tasks / work packages in accordance with the customer needs and specifications. Job is also requiring computer schematic simulating, analyze and testing our Inertial sensors products.
You will be:
* Responsible for design, calculation, simulation, software-hardware interface and documentation of electrical modules and schematics for embedded systems according to product specification and defined processes;
* Responsible for the development of test tools;
* Responsible for creating and optimizing of layout designs for medium-high complexity projects;
* Responsible for following the required guidelines and processes (design, EMC and manufacturing);
* Offers support in creating/modifying of schematics;
* Responsible for PCB supplier selection and contributes to PCB ordering and sourcing;
* Responsible for creating test specifications and monitor embedded systems testing and validation of test results;
* Responsible for releasing with the customer the EMC test specification, analyzing the results;
* Responsible for the implementation of safety requirements for modules or functionality;
* Responsible for safety analyses for modules or functionality;
* Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets;
* Respects specific laws and internal regulations connected to company's environment policy.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Hardware Engineer:
* University degree (Electronics and Telecommunication, Automatization, Electrotechnics);
* Hardware relevant experience in schematics, EMC, Simulations, Testing;
* English mandatory;
* Good communication skills;
* Well organized person.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.