Network 4 SP Intern - 1 year determinate period- Adhesives Division
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• assure support for the colleagues on projects and Process of New Product Introduction;
• collects the needed information for the projects that are assigned or for direct supervisor;
• ensures the interface between the project manager, logistics/supply chain team members, Henkel internal departments and company’s suppliers;
• prepares and delivers presentations, under the direction of his manager, to supply chain, marketing, etc;
• manages, organizes and ensures the implementation of ongoing projects;
• verifies and prepares daily / weekly / monthly report
• initiative & determination to achieve;
• decisiveness & risk taking;
• interpersonal skills;
• flexibility, creativity;
• planning, organization and control;
• MS-Office: good knowledge of all applications necessary;
• English fluent writing/reading/speaking: good or very good.