Sales Manager (F/M/D)
TARGET Executive Search CEE is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.Cerinte
• University degree or related experience in surface treatment technologies;
• a minimum of 5 years related experience in surface treatment;
• additional qualification in business administration is desirable;
• problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information;
• proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team;
• very good English skills;
• good knowledge of MS Office.
• ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and development of sales team: identification of objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings;
• continual evaluation of the entire sales organization and procedures to ensure effective and efficient use of resources and optimal level of customer service;
• provide market data and direction to the laboratories for the development of new technology to solve customer problems;
• identify and evaluate new markets or opportunities to determine growth potential and fit for the company;
• implementation of marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results;
• establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand;
• provide leadership, strategic direction and motivation to sales team.
Our client is an important international player, in development, manufacturing and supplying chemical specialties for surface finishing. With its multiple fields of application (Industrial Part Cleaning, Metal Pre-treatment, Functional and Decorative Electroplating) the company offers a highly comprehensive portfolio in this sector. Our Clients supplies almost all segment dealing with surface treatment, being part of a worldwide operating Group of companies, which employs in 50.000+ employees in more than 50 countries. Creativity, diversity and innovative strength as well as reliability and responsible acting are their factors of success.
If you think and act entrepreneurial, you will find the best framework in this company: a corporate culture, which demands and supports your personal development and perfection. As a part of an important international group of companies, you can enjoy working together in their intercultural and interdisciplinary teams to create innovative products, services and sustainable solutions. They jointly strive to improve living conditions worldwide and to meet the specific needs of their customers. Experience and mentality of thinking and acting responsibly together and discover a whole host of career opportunities in their global technology group.