Corporate Recovery Manager
What will help you be successful
- Degree in economics/law;
- 3+ years in corporate recovery roles, out of which min 1 year in financial-banking institutions- corporate area;
- Knowledge in banking activities, especially in corporate recovery;
- Knowledge in economics and finance;
- Knowledge of insolvency regulations and judicial practices;
- Ability to analyze the client’s requirements;
- Negotiations skills;
- Availability to travel and possession of a driving license;
- Advanced English.
Sounds like you'd be a good fit? Well, check out what we provide for our passionate people
- The opportunity to develop yourself in one of the most important banking institutions from Central and Eastern Europe;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti Area (For the time being, due to Covid-19 situation, most of us work from home);
- Private medical insurance;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Flexible benefit plan through Benefit online platform.
Your personal data is processed by BCR according with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. We perform data processing activities necessary for the conclusion of the employment contract on the legal obligation and legitimate interest. The recruitment process does not involve automated profiling or decision-making processes.
You have the following rights: right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object, not being subject of an automated individual decision and to appeal to ANSPDCP or the competent courts, in case you consider it necessary. For more details please access https://www.bcr.ro/ro/cariere/informare-candidati.
About our team
We are more than 5000 people at BCR and each and every one of us is different. We like to believe that our diversity of ideas, attitudes, passions, feelings and origins make our culture more beautiful and our jobs more meaningful.
We are looking for an experienced Recovery Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be someone with a tracked record of corporate recovery. From this role, you will manage a portfolio of corporate workout clients under legal procedures i.e. insolvency and /or enforcement, in order to find the best solutions for maximizing recovery.
How you will contribute
- Actively manage the cases within the assigned portfolio and monitor the timely achievement of the actions or decisions which impact the assigned insolvency cases or settlement procedures propositions;
- Define the strategy concerning the recovery process for the clients within the portfolio;
- Prepare strategy applications and reviews for the allocated clients and present them in front of the internal approval bodies;
- Manage the relationship and negotiate with the clients, insolvency practitioners and other external parties;
- Monitor clients’ legal procedures and offer input for the viewpoints issued by the bank regarding the votes cast within Creditors’ Assemblies/ Committees;
- Implement the approved recovery solutions in order to reach the allocated targets.
Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR), member of Erste Group, is the most important Romanian financial group, providing universal bank services, leasing, private pensions, investment funds, savings and credits for housing, through our branches and corporate centers.
BCR aims to contribute to foster prosperity for Romania, by supporting everyone’s chances for a better life and encouraging our clients to trust themselves and their capacity to reach their potential. In this respect, BCR constantly invests in secure and easy access to banking services, banking for everybody, long-term financial counseling and products which comply with every customer’s potential.
BCR has created the biggest and most consistent financial education program in Romania, “The Money School”, with classes for adults and teenagers, a financial education mobile exposition for children and a digital platform, all these being possible thanks to over 1,000 financial education teachers, BCR employees.