Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Legal Adviser active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
What will you do in our team?
- To draft, review and negotiate contracts and other documents (addresses, notifications, etc.), especially in the field of real estate and payments / banks;
- To provide legal assistance regarding the technical and operational aspects that intervene in the process of real estate development of the company and management of the spaces owned or leased;
- To actively participate in legal due diligence processes for any real estate transactions carried out within the company and in the processes of obtaining financing;
- To issue legal opinions regarding contracts and other legal matters;
- To research and analyze relevant national and EU regulations and to keep up to date the concerned department;
- To develop and maintain detailed procedural processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency and achieve organizational objectives;
- To ensures that all rules and regulations of the concerned departments are compliant with the legislation in force;
- To ensures representation of company’s best interests by providing support representation for business affairs in developing and maintaining effective relationships with partners and regulatory bodies.
- University degree in Law;
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental;
- The candidate should be confident, having the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Creativity, attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- Highly organized, analytical, task focused in a fast-moving environment;
- Ability to understand and resolve complex legal and business issues;
- Advantage: experience in retail companies;
- Computer literate;
- Fluency in English.
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).