BI Consultant @ HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Minimum 2 years experience Knowledge in a Microstrategy BI environment (development and administration);
• Knowledge of Linux working environment;
• First experience on Jenkins and/or Talend;
• Experience working in an Agile environment;
• Team spirit, integrity and autonomy;
• Knowledge of French A2/B1 required.
• Assist project teams during the application lifecycle (project creation / configuration, deployment / delivery of MicroStrategy component);
• Ensure the production follow-up of MicroStrategy projects (morning CHECK);
• Ensure the administration of the platform and in particular the management of service interruptions (stopping / relaunching of applications);
• Develop our supervision / monitoring tools- Analysis / correction of anomalies on MicroStrategy projects (level 1 support)- Management of users / authorizations of MicroStrategy projects- Automation / scripting.