HR Learning & Development Intern| Bonn, Germany | 3 Jan, 2022 - 30 Dec, 2022
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs HR Learning & Development Intern| Bonn, Germany | 3 Jan, 2022 - 30 Dec, 2022 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in touristic countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL or Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting for to upscale your career?
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics company. With about 550,000 employees in 220 countries and territories worldwide, we connect people and markets and drive global trade. Our culture is focused on personal commitment to our customers, to each other and to our communities.
- Support event management of online events
- Support in facilitation of our online trainings
- Support development and execution specific marketing and communication activities
- Support on maintaining content and layout of existing platforms for communication/learning material
- Support evaluation process and data analysis
• Available for period of realization: 3 Jan, 2022 - 30 Dec, 2022
• Background: Business administration/ Human Resources
• Minimum level of studies: Bachelor (required)
• English language, B1-B2
• Maximum age for applying: 30 years old
• Web Content
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
Skills that could be a bonus:
- Salary for the opportunity: 1620 EUR per month
- A computer will be provided
- A place to stay will be provided and paid for
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field