HR Operations Coordinator
Key ResponsibilitiesReporting to the HR Service Delivery Team Lead, the HR Operations Coordinator delivers excellence in the HR transactional service provision to resolve queries and provide information and administration to managers and employees across the Group for all elements of the employment lifecycle. Acts as escalation point and data quality control point for processes offshored to the Global HR Shared Services Team.Role RequirementsInternal:
- Delivers HR Transactional service provision to line managers and employees
- Provides response to questions and queries to employee and line managers
- Consults with COEs and HRBPs on complex queries that require in depth / specialist knowledge
- Consults with payroll team over process, service provision and SLA's
- Act as the HR a point of contact for the Romania based office.
- Conduct employee induction and other HR Operational activities for global locations.
- Engages with suppliers and vendors in the delivery of HR transactional services.
- Manages the workload of a team of HR administrators, ensuring that all HR lifecycle processes are delivered in an effective and efficient way and delivers excellence in customer service
- Ensures that the HR Administrator team possess the necessary skills and competencies, are motivated to deliver excellent service and are given opportunity to develop to perform to the best of their capabilities
- Plans, prioritises and coordinates the workload of the HR administrators
- Delivers HR transactional service provision resolve queries and provides information and administration to managers and employees across all elements of the employment lifecycle (as per the key process responsibilities identified)
- Works proactively to meet agreed service levels SLA's and ensures the HR administrators work meets agreed performance and service levels to the business
- Regular reporting on performance and Audit against SLA's as well as weekly status updates to manager of open case load.
- Is the first point of contact for employees in relation to HR questions and queries and manages and resolves issues escalated by the HR administrators, escalating issues to CoE's, HR BP's where required
- Provides information on current Romania specific HR Policies & Procedures as requested by customers
- Leverages Workday as core HRIS to deliver HR administrative and transactional work
- Undertakes data and records management activities and producing reports as required
- Ensures accuracy in all documentation, data and records relating to delivery of HR lifecycle processes
- Identifies areas for process, procedure and service improvement, and delivers improvement changes
- An HR or Business Administration Qualification
- Experience as a Senior coordinator, perhaps managing a small team of HR Administrators to deliver excellence in HR transactional service provision resolve queries and provide information and administration to managers and employees for all elements of the employment lifecycle
- Proven experience of delivering customer centric service provision
- Good understanding of HR policies and procedures, with experience of giving advice on complex transactional HR issues to employees and line managers
- Structured approach to problem solving with the ability take intelligent risks without making assumptions or jumping to conclusions; ability to identify and escalate problems and issues appropriately
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and the link between this and individual activities; ability to see the longer term implications of actions taken
- Well organised and detail oriented, with the ability to multitask, to rise to the challenge of large volumes of work during peak periods of HR activity and has the ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
- High ethical standards in line with the Company Values and complete confidentiality
- Experience of working with external vendors to deliver service
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and build good working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Maximises opportunities; i.e. challenges ways of working, adopts Group practices, seeks and provides information and clarification.
- Effective oral and written communication that resonates with the target audience.
- Pro-active behaviour that demonstrates initiative and positive work ethic to ensure activities are delivered to the required time, budget and quality.
- Utilises all available resources and toolsets to investigate and resolve problems and ensures the most appropriate solution is identified.
- Strong planning and prioritising according to business needs.
We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal.
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Share Purchase Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension Plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.