UI Design - Project Based
RightClick began in 2014 when a group of entrepreneurs, with a background in the development of financial software, set out to help banks to manage their instances of a banking system called Summit. To streamline the testing of new versions of Summit, and offer banks a way to expedite upgrades, the group developed a robot that can perform the required testing activities in an automated way. This robot was called RightClick TMS.
TMS records the daily activities of business users and then automates these activities for use as tests that are executed on each new release, ensuring functional correctness and detecting changes to the behavior of the new software.
• Analysis of the existing product
• Usage of the existing logo: main logo, app icon, scaling, alternative logo
• Color palette: primary, secondary
• Typography!! : primary fonts, web fonts, styles
• Iconography & buttons: icons, styles (pressed, unpressed, visited)
• Basic animation (loadings, buttons& icons interactions, pages loading animations)
• Knowledge of design tools which ensure a faster integration of the UI design (Figma/Zeplin/ Adobe XD, etc)