Sales Operations Analyst
PitechPlus is a consulting group that offers a wide range of services covering IT&C software development and business. At the core of the company, our development teams in Cluj-Napoca and Târgu Mureș shape custom software solutions to fit any industry, through passion and hard work. We are engineered to evolve together and to build long-term partnerships with our clients.
Together with talented people, we want to build solutions that improve, innovate and offer positive experiences on everyday life.
Education And Experience Required:
- a Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a leading College or University
- at least 2 to 3+ years of digital media experience in an analytical role
- related experience in IT/business operations its a plus
- Business experience in multiple process areas & process development is a plus
- experience working with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce or Hubspot) and the overall sales stack of tools that drive productivity
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- French spoken and written preferred, but not mandatory
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar field or position
- Proficient Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and experience in using business applications (Visio, Power, Power BI, Power Query/Pivot, SQL)
- Agile principles foundation is necessary
Knowledge And Skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- Excellent collaboration, consulting and negotiation skills working with multiple departments and individuals to reach common solutions that serve revenue growth.
- Excellent time management skills, organised structure and ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with complex process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts and has thorough understanding of change management processes and procedures.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to execute a program within the scope of overall strategies.
- A critical thinker with high-level mathematical ability.
- You must be able to prioritize, escalate issues appropriately, and keep a high level of confidentiality.
- Methodical; systematic in approach to problem-solving, and logical.
- High level of detail orientation; easily spots patterns, errors, issues in numbers.
- Project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation).
Living our values:
- Be a team player - collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognise and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed - great teams win together.
- Passionate about technology - the latest technology, trends and innovation are your source of inspiration. Sharing your knowledge with the community and helping others to grow is your main purpose.
- Client Value Creation - go beyond expectation to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. You will collect sales records and support the performance evaluation based on key indicators. The development and tracking of key performance indicators will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business to improve decision making. You will create both standard and custom reports, conduct quantitative and qualitative target company analysis, internal support to the sales teams and assess data integrity within the relevant systems.
Sounds like an interesting opportunity? We can assure you, it is!
Who You'll Work With:
You will be based in our headquarter in Cluj Napoca (or remote), as part of the Sales Division reporting to the Chief Business Officer. You will collaborate also with peers in the Delivery Division like Project Management Office, Finance Division and Marketing Department to ensure lean execution on client priorities and support day-to-day operations.
What you'll do
Reporting & Data analysis
- Provide weekly and monthly recurring reports (custom reports on request, enhancing and maintaining actual reports).
- Maintain, improve, and optimize reporting related to Sales data. Quantitative and qualitative (Budgets, Forecasts, Actuals, Discounts, Commissions, Contracting, Invoicing, Targets, Debt collection, etc.).
- Help automize and make more efficient current manual reporting (tie spreadsheets and data within our Salesforce CRM and Jira platforms).
- Track and report on contracting, pricing & discounts and ensure escalation to the Sales Manager for non-standard contracts.
- Follow-up on data improvement actions after each sales meeting.
- Responsible for delivering sales performance insights: dashboards, revenue forecasting, pipeline analysis, win rates, etc.
- Translate data into insights and insights into sales actions.
- Keep track and monitor data completed in Salesforce and other internal tools.
- Investigate (audit) and identify root causes of process performance indicators; correct or develop new processes in order to achieve required performance.
- Help deliver effective user guides and workflows related to reporting and sales processes.
Support sales governance
- Assist the Sales Manager with updating and communicating clearly the rules put in place to the Sales department, including any deviations from it.
- Keep track of the Sales cost Budget and Commissioning reports and provide inputs on deviations to the Sales Manager.
- Ensure calculations and payments for the commercial target are accurate and in compliance with the agreements.
- Support Sales Manager in defining and implementing the sales department, roles, responsibilities, career roadmap, recruitment process, onboarding, trainings and knowledge transfer are done in a timely manner.
- Assist the sales initiatives are implemented in the agreed terms and follow-up on them.
- Support in preparing and follow-up on the initiatives on the monthly and quarterly business review.
Support Sales activities
- Monitor performance for lead generation campaign and the new business KPIs.
- Track Account Management Plans and their specific initiatives progress.
- Prepare the agenda and meeting minutes for all business meetings.
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys, communicate and integrate feedback.
- Verify and assure the invoicing process and month closing is done properly.
- Responsible for monitoring and executing the specific commercial terms.
- Administering the commercial contracts. Ensures that all the services and additional to the contract are signed and recorded (MSA, SOWs, POs, NDA, Acceptance).
- Ensure that the business activity calendar is kept by the sales team.
- Support the sales activities by providing and monitoring the creation of the necessary templates and documents (contracts, offers, business cases, company and service presentation, other materials).
- Ensure that the Steerings meetings are kept and specific actions are communicated internally.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process to ensure smooth and accurate data input and report.
What we offer
- Environment for personal and professional growth
- Opportunities to pivot in the organization, according to your development and skills
- Headquarters in Cluj, Tg-Mures
- Flexible work type (remote and/or on-site)
- Access to very good business consultancy
- Mature and experienced sales team with possibility to grow and learn
- Flexible work environment within a dynamic and growing team
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefit package (extra days for holiday, extra L&D budget, holiday decont)
- Subscription to Bookster
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)