Internship Software for Vehicle Interface Group - ADAS TSR
Autonomous Driving starts with ADAS.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is the most important technology for self-driving cars and, as a result, has become one of the fastest-growing automotive electronics segments. An ADAS is a combination of electric systems that are focused on automating and improving all the vehicle's other systems to ensure better, safer driving.
For our ADAS Vehicle Interface team in Timisoara, we are looking for an ambitious student who wants to develop the SW for the products we are working on.
* Software requirements understanding;
* Software module design;
* C code writing;
* Network traffic analysis and simulation;
* Static code analysis;
* Dynamic module testing.
* Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or similar fields of study;
* Programming know-how C and Python is a plus;
* Basic electronics know-how;
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
* High degree of motivation and ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
* Good English communication skills;
* OSI Reference Model;
* TCP/IP Protocol suite including IPsec and other security relevant protocols;
* Wireshark know-how.
Nice to Have:
* Automotive Industry know-how;
* Embedded software development knowledge;
* Cybersecurity concepts: hashing and encryption algorithms;
* Vector CANoe know-how.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.