Customer Experience Specialist (2 years contract)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience);
- Business fluent in written and spoken English;
- Experience working in a customer-facing role, preferably Customer Support in an international work environment;
- Experience using CRM/SAP and understanding CRM/ERP system business processes a plus;
- Knowledge of MS office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Timely gather all relevant info to accurately respond to all customer queries related to: product availability, stock levels, list prices where applicable (awareness of confidentiality constraints), lead times, minimum order quantity and/or value;
- Accurately and on time perform system updates: new customer set-up, customer amendment and change (including ship-to, bill-to, payer, direct/indirect customer etc., based on information received from sales);
- Validation and order entry of customer purchase orders within defined target;
- Ensures timely resolution of all potential roadblocks preventing order processing flowing seamlessly to fulfillment (price discrepancy, credit holds, material exclusion etc.).
- Supports all customer disputes regarding standard return transactions, defective items, damaged shipments and ensures fast resolution in collaboration with other internal departments.
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig;
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others;
- Transportation budget and fuel cards;
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.