Junior Consultant - Global Procurement, Belgium, 1 Nov, 2021 - 31 Oct, 2022
Do you want to start your career in a unique way?
AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in tourist countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL, Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting to upscale your career?
Check out our website for some testimonials: aiesec.org
- Bachelor degree required
- Type of Background: Industrial engineering, ecpnomics
- Maximum age 30 years old
- English level: B2
-Windows PC usage
-Supply Chain management
- Primary responsibility consists of working with Procurement Center of Excellence (CoE) teammates to materialize the procurement value offering as Sustainability, Risk management, Supplier Relationship management, Analytics, Audit follow-up or Process Management.
- Support the development and deliver training for Global Procurement policies, processes, analytics, and systems
- Learn and support building of data models and visualizations using dashboarding tools
Support for development and implementation of dashboards and/or other analytics solutions. Data story-telling and insight sharing with stakeholders.
-Develop training-related documents and materials as necessary to enhance user proficiency of systems and tools and analytics solutions.
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
- A computer will be provided