Account Support Manager Romania
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
• Holding a Bachelor or Associate degree (technical field) with 5- 7 years working experience in related fields desired
• A professional with ability to build & manage strong customer relationship and to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills, listening actively and projecting a trustable image.
• Able to understand & analyze an issue or problem in order to implement a corrective action plan.
• Relevant knowledge of the hardware area (storages, server, networking), design and implement complex technical solutions. Working experience on the enterprise equipment (including installation, complex upgrades, etc.) is a plus
• Possesses an understanding of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customer’s IT environment.
• Holds a vendor or industry certification in at least one discipline area is a plus.
• Showing a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
• Able to lead cross cultural, cross tower & cross business team for effective & efficient customer support.
• Able to manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverable• A professional that consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans.
Join us and make your mark!
• Own customer operational relationship: develop & nurture to excellent customer satisfaction
• Have a high level of account knowledge about the Customer’s IT environment from a technical, operating procedure and business impact perspective.
• Align the service delivery to the Customers Business and IT objectives.
• Build and maintain customer relationships at appropriate levels within the account including key decision makers and influencers.
• Leverage the extended account team (including channel and delivery partners) to expand relationships and communication networks.
• Support Account Support Team & all delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination.
• Deliver standard services in accordance with the Service Delivery Guides.
• Ensure performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps & implementing corrective action plans.
• Be the contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manage performance metrics, reporting, escalation & communication.
• Regularly leads in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer.
• Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies• Act as a team or project leader for small and medium AST/delivery teams by providing managerial and technical direction.
• Apply industry knowledge, trends, and innovative technology directions guiding the customer to successful business outcomes.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?