Process Expert for Procurement Governance
What will help you be successful
- A degree with strong fundamentals in economy/ IT/ technical;
- Specific training courses in procurement and/or supply chain, accounting and/or cost controlling;
- Minimum 5 years in this domain, and at last 3 years in financial-banking institutions;
- Economic and financial knowledge;
- Able to work on several simultaneous projects/ tasks and to adapt to a fast-evolving environment;
- Knows how to write a business process;
- Technical and information technology knowledge;
- High analytical abilities, monitoring and control skills;
- Flexible, communicative, team player;
- Knowledge of SAP FI, MM, SRM in terms of implementation;
- Seniority in using MS Office (Excel, Access, Power Point);
- English fluent (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you'd be a good fit? Well, check out what we provide for our passionate people
- The opportunity to develop yourself in one of the most important banking institutions from Central and Eastern Europe;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti Area (For the time being, due to Covid-19 situation, most of us work from home);
- Private medical insurance;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Flexible benefit plan through Benefit online platform.
How You Will Contribute
We are looking for a new colleague to ensure that all the Divisions in the Bank respect the procurement flows and monitor the contracts they have in their management.
You will be responsible for defining and measuring internal KPIs, will provide training to colleagues involved in the procure to pay process both in the area of SAP MM / SAP CU and in the area of understanding and assuming roles and responsibilities. Also, you will make presentations to show the status of implementations, problems, proposed solutions, KPI evolution.
You will offer support for the procurement function, ensuring that the services provided to the bank respect the quality level established in the contract.
Please keep in mind that the role is not one of buyer, this role does not involve negotiation with suppliers or signing contracts.
- Responsible for the overall governance and management of the procurement processes (general roles and responsibilities definition, SLAs, definition and measurement of the KPIs);
- Governance for all support processes (e.g. exception handling, user management, vendor master data & business master data, catalogue updating process);
- Escalation point for process performance in relation with any process issue, operational or not;
- Conducts and facilitates the process improvement;
- Contributes to process improvement solution design, synthesis and presentation of findings;
- Procurement framework owner, responsible with policies, regulations, specific working instructions and maintenance of all documents used as support for the flow, including contract management guidelines, expense types (capex vs. opex, cost center allocations);
- Authority & procurement expert/key process knowledge role (including best use of internal IT applications);
- Responsible for updating training materials and coordinating regular trainings & communication session for all process roles;
- Process reporting responsibility as required by the top management;
- Ensure the management of outsourcing relationships between the entity that you represent and the service provider and monitor the quality of the services during the outsourcing relationships;
- Provide to the Operational Risk Control Department, the outsourcing data, necessary for the annual review and for the periodic management reporting;
- Participate in the re-evaluation of outsourced activity.
About Our Team
We are more than 5,000 people at BCR and each and every one of us is different. We like to believe that our diversity of ideas, attitudes, passions, feelings and origins make our culture more beautiful and our jobs more meaningful.