Axway gives heritage IT infrastructure new life, helping more than 11,000 customers worldwide build on what they already have to digitally transform, add new business capabilities, and drive growth.
With our Amplify API Management Platform - the only open, independent platform for managing and governing APIs across teams, the hybrid cloud, and third-party solutions - we help companies move forward faster, reach new markets, and create brilliant digital experiences.
Our MFT and B2B integration solutions have been trusted for 20 years. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) employs over 1,800 people in 18 countries.
• At least 2 years of QA experience
• Knowledge of Agile development environments
• Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills
• Proactive, able to quickly identify test risk areas
• Experience using test management systems (e.g.: HP ALM, Zephyr for Jira)
• Experience working in a heterogeneous Unix/Windows software environment
• Experience with Virtualized Environments (VMWare, Docker)
• Experience working with at least one database (e.g.: Oracle/OracleRAC, SQL Server or MySQL)
• Experience using defect tracking systems (e.g.: Mantis, Bugzilla, Jira)
• Experience working with Selenium is a plus
• Experience with Test Automation (Java/Java script) is considered a plus
• Basic knowledge of source version control systems: Git/SVN is a plus
• Good command of English language – both written and spoken
We are seeking for a qualified, highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer. He/she will have a key role in an Agile Team, responsible for the overall quality of the product, involved in planning, design, validation, verification, maintenance of the product.
The QA engineer must understand and follow the established QA process. He / she will take part in the requirements analysis on a team level, define test cases according to the requirements, create and maintain the cases in the case repository, create defects based on “root-cause” analysis and verify fixed defects based on risk assessment of the affected areas.
The QA engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining QA related documentation (test strategies, test cases, test requirements etc.), status reporting and QA metrics. He / she has responsibility for the overall quality of the products.
Depending on the project necessities, a candidate for this position may need to know or be willing to learn to write automation tests for the use cases validation in Axway’s dedicated automation framework.
The AI Suite enables to integrate and transform the business transactions provided by operational systems into accounting and financial systems that comply with the company regulations through the following services.
Operational systems provide data (business events) that go through stages of standardization, checking, enrichment and accounting transformation before they become postings which feed the accounting systems.
The AI Suite products enable you to:
• Faithfully integrate and transform the business events into the accounting and financial systems that comply to the company regulations.
• Audit the manual and automatic transformations happening in the system.
• Correct and recycle the business events rejected by the accounting integration processes.
• Author business events or postings to be injected into the system.
• Justify the business and accounting transactions with reporting tools.
• Store and access the managed data (high volumes requirements) with high performance tools.
• Inject and extract the managed data (low and high volumes requirements) into/from the storage tool.
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, Safari, Amazon – E-library, Udemy platform, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy
• Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.