The role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of cross functional, medium sized, process, people and /or technology projects that are critical to achieving company objectives.
The Project Manager also leads multiple work streams throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring high quality and cost effective deliverables.
- Defines, documents and executes projects with moderate size and complexity, actively participating in all phases. (These projects may form part of wider programs.)
- Align delivery and execution of projects to agreed company-wide / strategic plans
- Work across multi-functional teams to ensure alignment of deliverables
- Partner with Leadership, Project Stakeholders and Sponsors to achieve business objectives / outcomes
- Provide feedback loop between end users/stakeholders into the project to ensure mitigation of risks and eliminate any potential blockers to implementation / adoption
- Assess, manage risks and escalate as appropriate
- Provide regular and timely project updates & status reports in line with program cadence
- Deliver regular and timely communications through project lifecycle to ensure stakeholder engagement
- Deliver operational scorecards/dashboards in partnership with Performance Excellence
- Ensures all projects adhere to LSEG Group Standards
- Represents the projects in various governance forums.
Governance and Risk Management:
- Preparation, collation, and distribution of project status reports, ad hoc presentations, and reporting (including senior management reporting).
- Ensure governance procedures are adhered to
- Work with the local manager to understand and manage the delivery risk within the project - drive out, track and reduce project level risks
- Adhere to the planning standards and process to ensure transparency on key deliverables and dependencies so that delivery can be tied to cost
- Formulate data-driven insights to support negotiations and effectively persuade diverse stakeholders, driving alignment towards shared objectives.
- Proactively and effectively manages diverse stakeholder groups across the project/s lifecycle, successfully differentiating the approach and communications to address stakeholder needs.
- Maintains collaborative and trusting relationships with stakeholders, effectively overcoming challenges and positioning alternatives to move the project or programme forward.
- Accountable for project level communications
Candidate Profile / Key Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in operational role or project management required
- Experience must demonstrate managing projects across teams
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to interact at all levels of the organization and tailor messages appropriately
- Strong presentation skills, (both Power Point and verbal skills)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to conduct data analysis in Microsoft Excel and identify data points critical for decision making
- Independent self-starter who can manage multiple activities to aggressive deadlines.
- Eagerness to learn the business and understand detailed business requirements
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Share Purchase Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension Plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.