Sensor Fusion SW Developer for Autonomous Driving - ADAS TSR
We are a mature team of software engineers and developers focused on the development of framework for a multi-sensor fusion algorithms, especially in the areas of road representation and traffic participants.
Working closely with mathematicians and physicist, our goal is to provide them a framework for the final product: a comprehensive description of the environment around the vehicle, fusing detections from available ADAS sensors (camera, radar, lidar etc.).
Insights of environmental model framework are referring to:
* Data transmission and data integrity;
* Error handling and degradation;
* Data logging;
* Code tunning at runtime;
* Architectural concepts and implementation;
* Hardware integration/deployments;
* Advanced debugging. Our team definition is "Let's do it!" and, as a Continental Automotive headquarter for sensor fusion systems, we are looking for a new colleague similar with us - with a great team spirit, communicative and proactive.
Technical skillsets we are searching for are:
* Software engineering (Agile methods, Scrum, Version Control, Static code checking, unit testing, continuous integration);
* Build environments (CMake, Makefile etc.);
* Object Oriented Programming - embedded C++ - (classes, polymorphism, overloading, templates);
* Microprocessor fundamentals ;
* Advanced protocols fundamentals (CAN, Ethernet);
* UML (diagrams);
* Scripting programming knowledge (e.g. Python);
* Working closely with a hardware (including debugger)
* Ability to understand assembly code.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.