Quality Battery Systems Engineer
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Technical higher education degree;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field (e.g.: Mecathronics / Robotics);
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
• Advanced knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of German is a plus;
• Communication and teamwork skills;
• Process oriented thinking and very good analytical skills;
• Availability for business trips.
• Cooperate in identifying and developing suggestions for improvement; implement the actions determined;
• Finding measures and methods to solve non-compliant situations;
• Preparation of informative notes following internal complaints and their transmission to the departments involved;
• Opening complaints to suppliers due to material defects;
• Preparation of defects analyzes based on objective and economic criteria, participation in the solving problems team;
• Participation in tests for new materials and products, modification and optimization of parameters;
• Completing quality daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• International projects and exposure to latest technologies/specialized training provided;
• Perfect work-life balance;
• Private medical insurance, 13th salary, holiday incentive, Easter, Christmas and 1st of June incentives;
• Flexible working hours.