Assistant Product Manager | Greece | 10 Jan. 2022 – 6 Mar. 2022
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AIESEC in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Assistant Product Manager | Greece | 10 Jan. 2022 – 6 Mar. 2022 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to start your career in a unique way?
AIESEC's international programs can help you expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in touristic countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL or Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting for to upscale your career?
• Forecasting, buying and handling stock level as agreed KPI’s
• Update and create the appropriate selling tools to support Sales Key Accounts in achieving their targets
• Establish pricing market boundaries to key markets
• Develop competition benchmarking for product line portfolio per country
• Gather insights from the market and established players and evaluating trends about new technologies, new concepts etc., if any opportunity to be commercialized
• Manage product properties data on SAP
• Being the contact person for resolution of product issues (quality, delivery, etc.)
- Available for period of realization: 10 Jan. 2022 – 6 Mar. 2022
- Under 30 years old
- Background: Marketing/ Business Administration
- Minimum level of studies: Bachelor (required)
- English language, with level B1-B2
- Skills that will be a bonus: Project Management, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Detail oriented, Analytical thinking, Presentation skills, Communication, SAP, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Accommodation is provided and paid for
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field
Note: The job will be unpaid due to the short duration of two month. The idea of this type of project is to help you gain experience in an international context. The activity will be in Athena, which is the largest city in Greece, being also one of the oldest European cities.