THIRD PARTY RISK MANAGEMENT AND DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW ADVENTURE? WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ENERGETIC COLLEAGUE, WITH A “CAN DO” ATTITUDE, WHO ENJOYS TEAMWORK AND IS INTERESTED IN BUILDING A MEANINGFUL CAREER WITHIN P&G.
As a Global consumer products manufacturer, P&G owns a unique portfolio of very successful and worldwide leading brands. As a Third-Party Risk Management and Data Protection Manager, you will be in charge of the leading and execution of the necessary steps to have our Vendors portfolio compliant vs P&G’s Third-Party Risk Management expectations, including GDPR compliance in Europe.
- Coordinate the GDPR project by leading and ensuring all direct employees have capability to execute with excellence.
- Support GDPR Inventory and compliance work by understanding & helping execute GDPR requirements and ensuring the right vendor related measures are taken, while working closely with the business owners of the respective vendors.
- People management: setting the direction and allocating work within the team, setting priorities and any needed adjustments, providing coaching and guidance to the team
- Partner with the Europe Privacy Compliance Leaders, Sourcing and SPPO Leaders to improve the reliability and responsiveness of Suppliers
- Monitor and report data and apply corrective measures when needed.
- Support evolution & implementation of new tools through contributing with continuous improvement mindset to existing processes, as well as readiness for disruptive innovation to make TPRM most impactful & efficient for P&G
- Manage contractual & compliance coverage work (core part of TPRM process) by supporting Vendor Creation and its Risk Assessments for Europe and other markets, as needed, as part of Global TPRM team & ensure timely response on TPRM related questions on various communication channels;
- Concierge support/ User experience, Training & Education for business owners & Purchasing community in driving ongoing compliance and provide help in reinforcing right processes.
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one;
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, dental plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, performance bonuses etc.);
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring;
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate
- Very good speaking and written command of English
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong Policy and Execution mastery and organizing and analytical thinking
- Analytical thinking, time management and problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with TPRM and GDPR would be considered an advantage.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.