ECU Validation Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering;
• Good knowledge of specific tools (CANalyzer, DDT2000, server access (Vnext, BVM);
• Good knowledge of validation specific tools (DOORS, Silk Central, Quality Center, JIRA, TestRail, server access (Vnext, BVM);
• Experience desired on validation plan and validation (method);
• Basic knowledge in connectivity and connected services;
• Knowledge of the automotive field (1-year experience);
• Good English skills.
• Studying and analyzing the existing functional specification and validation plans of connected services;
• Writing functional validation plans for connected services;
• Managing the configuration of the vehicle (software, configuration);
• Analyzing and investigating bugs and failures;
• Writing technical documentation on the different features (functioning, test standard, problem solved).