BA Corporate Portal/ Technical BA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
Natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users
Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
Performing requirements analysis.
Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
Working closely with clients, developers, technicians, and managerial staff.
Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
Performing user acceptance testing.
Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Managing competing resources and priorities.
Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Basic knowledge of: Java, Oracle ATG, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring, Jquery, Hibernate.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- English speaking