Recruitment Administrator with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• 1-3 years previous experience in HR Recruitment , preferably in BPO environment
• Ideally previous experience in a corporate environment
• Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and organizational skills
• Self starter, quick learner mentality and team player spirit
• Sensitive to intercultural differences, corporate politics, and confidential data
• University degree in psychology, business administrations or comparable
• Fluency in English and German
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Review Job Description in Textio, upload in eRec for job posting and store final version in JD Library MS Teams file
• Create new role in eRec
• Select additional Job Posting boards and set up postings via external providers
• Schedule Reschedule Postpone Cancel interviews with HM or Assistant
• Interview scheduling with Agencies
• Manage all queries relating to eRec issues HM access, TA access, ticket status request,
• Answer candidates questions regarding the process or issues with applications career website
• Interaction with Hiring Managers answer questions regarding the process, follow up if feedback is pending, training in eRec to view and review applications
• CV screening incoming applications
• Reject candidates via mail if final stage candidates identified
• Manual update open positions list in MS Teams
• Maintain Talent Groups
• Training new TA colleagues in AZ systems
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!