Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile MassMutual Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Who We Are – MassMutual:
As the complexity in the world continues to increase, it’s getting hard to get simple. At MassMutual, our vision is to help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. Within MassMutual Technology, we have undergone some recent changes to simplify our organization to deliver on this vision. We will be a dependable partner to our businesses by providing high quality IT services on time and within budget. We will do so by simplifying our architecture to focus on strategically valuable technologies, investing in our people to equip them with skills of the future, and promoting a culture of ownership anddelivery.
At MassMutual, we are part of this transformational journey, and as we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with our customers, the technology offices in Cluj and Bucharest will be important enablers to our success. Join us as an IT Manager in Cluj or Bucharest and contribute to our success story.
We are expanding fast, so we are looking for an initiative-taker who cares to bring out the best in others, a brilliant listener, who,as part of the IT Delivery leadership team, will help us grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
ETX's (Enterprise Technology & Experience) vision is to "best position MassMutual for the next 20 million customers and the digital world they inhabit." Our teams contribute to this goal, by delivering across Core Technology, Data Engineering, Data Science, Digital Experience, Software Security and Institutional Solutions domains. And we are not stopping here! As we partner with new technology domains and sustain the developmentof our existing teams, we need an IT Manager to join and facilitate the growth of our delivery organization in Cluj and Bucharest.
The IT Manager will realize the long-term vision and objectives of the IT Delivery domain, by partnering with the local leadership team to engage technology or business stakeholders, to understand their needs and how we (as a team) can better serve the digital transformation.
▪ Partner with the local GCC Romania teams to engage technology or business stakeholders, to understand their needs and how we (as a team) can better serve the digital transformation and drive demand to our delivery center.
▪ Effectively manage relationships and communications with ETX delivery leads, other MassMutual stakeholders, or local sourcing partners in order to ensure delivery of technology initiatives based on the center's strategic roadmap and business change agendas.
▪ Together with our HR Senior Recruiters, you will find and onboard our future colleaguesto ensure the successful provision of our engineering services, keeping in mind we build to last.
▪ Keeping our colleagues happy and engaged is equally important, so you will be responsible for all related aspects: support, coach, direct our engineers and grow, develop our future leaders.You create the environment for success.
▪ Process ownership. You know how to anticipate problems and how to defend against them at the right time. You understand how the problem fits into the larger picture and you know how to build problem-solving capabilities in others.
▪ You anticipate how constraints might change and know where to challenge or remove constraints. The 80/ 20 rule guides you in being efficient and obtaining the optimal output in any given situation.
▪ Drive improvements and maintain consistency in our performance as a delivery center, guide yourself by the motto that we can always do better.
▪ You deliver success stories by acting as a servant leader, if theteam succeeds, you succeed.
▪ Build our local culture with a strong emphasis on performance, excellence, but, most importantly, starting from the strong team spirit that binds us all together
▪ Up to 10+ years of relevant experience across IT change and run(software development and infrastructure)
▪ Significant understanding of IT industry methodologies (ITIL, DevOps, Agile/ Waterfall, Software Development LifeCycle)
▪ Experience in coordinating / delivering large scale technology projects(from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors, based in various locations; budgeting, planning, and cost analysis)
▪ People management experience. Acts as a leader, involved in helping others grow, improving the team's performance, and creating an environment in which the members feel that they are part of the team.
▪ Well-developed communication skills and experience dealing with staff ranging from non-IT roles to highly technical architects/ senior IT Executive Leadership
▪ Embraces dealing with uncertainty on a daily basis and changing requirements, as the foundation of continuous improvement to our collective performance
▪ Intellectual curiosity, self-starter, who enjoys the success of the team more than personal success. Impeccable ethics: followspersonal values as well as organizational ones