Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- flexibility to work on pm hours;
- support our customers as the first point of contact (by phone, chat or e-mail);
- provide solutions to their technical/billing issues;
- help new and existing users have a great experience using our product;
- be the voice of our customers internally: see that the top issues and requests each week are heard by the development/management team.
- customer oriented;
- strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service;
- strong problem-solving skills;
- able to negotiate alternatives, knows when to escalate a problem or when to ask for assistance;
- ability to manage multiple applications at one time;
- understand the concepts of browsing, search engines, and other web/mobile based applications;
- experience in using Windows, Android and iOS device(required);
- strong written and verbal communication skills (required); - proficiency in English(required);
- helpdesk and user support experience (preferred).
Fun and professional team.
Opportunities for growth & development.
Competitive wages and opportunities for bonus.
Non-corporate team environment.
Activities and team-buildings.
Flexibility to work between the hours of 4 p.m. and 5 a.m. in 8-hour shifts (Bucharest time) including
Sundays and holidays.
We would be thrilled to know you.